Matrix structures, be this within one company or across several entities, are a firm element of modern business organizations, not only in Anglo-American corporations. Using our years of experience in advising multinational corporate groups, we support our clients in the following areas:
- Negotiations with works councils on matrix structures, equalizations of interests and social plans
- Classification of matrix employees under works constitution law in works council elections and the hiring process
- Wording of matrix clauses in employment contracts
- Exercise of right to give instructions within the matrix structure
- Avoidance of employee leasing and joint operations
- Ramifications for corporate co-determination
Matrix structures have been a regular topic of our Breakfast Club. Our specialists are Dr. Thilo Mahnhold and Dr. Henning Reitz.